- Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis state for therapeutic endpoint
- Hypnosis is natural and familiar state of being
- All hypnosis is self-hypnosis
- Hypnosis is a state of relaxation and focus or concentration on a particular issue
- As self-hypnosis is similar to meditation, in presence of the therapist, it is similar to guided meditation
- Read more...
- Emotion-image therapy will allow to identify, transform, and get back your energy from toxic feelings
- Emotion is energy and each individual is a whole energetic system
- This method has proved to be very effective in addressing such issues as relationship difficulties, physical pains and allergies, anxiety and fears, loss and grievance, premature aging…
- Read more…
- To an extent, most diseases are psychosomatic - involving both Mind (psyche) and Body (soma).
- There is a mental aspect to every physical disease. How we react to disease and how we cope with disease vary greatly from person to person.
- Hypnotherapy is an alternative therapy using the power of meditation and thought to alter feelings, symptoms, behaviors, thoughts, and habits in the Mind and Body.
Transformational Workshops and Seminars
The objective of Transformational Workshops and Seminars is not only to help you with what and how to take action but most importantly to align your internal desires and life purpose with your set goals.
This internal motivation is going to be your engine for daily actions, joy in moving forward towards your goals and overcoming occasional barriers on the way.
Regression therapy can search for answers through age regression, past life regression, or spiritual regression.
- The word "regression," according to Webster's dictionary, merely means "To return to a former condition," or "An act of reasoning backward, to return to a cause."
- Techniques of regression are some of the most effective methods of going to the root of a client's symptom, that is, "the cause."
- By using such techniques, the client can gain an insight into their original problem and initiate a permanent release of their symptoms.
- The goal of any therapeutic regression is to help a person gain the ability to live one's current life to the fullest using all the empowering resources and free of limitations.
Please book your session here: